Darker Matter Forums Forum Index Darker Matter Forums
Science Fiction Online

Main Darker Matter Site  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Darker Matter Forums Forum Index -> Zinzi-zinzi-zinzic by Robert Jeschonek
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glec

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Interesting Story Reply with quote

Entertaining. Who would have thought shadows were so competitive?

I suppose I was rather let down by the ending. That something 'big' and 'terrible' was about to happen is fairly meaningless to the good story that precedes it. It is a little too open ended to suit me - a sign that the author was reaching out for a good (but elusive), way to end this progressive dance through oblivion.
Still, it does let the mind wander. . . .
Tobor

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was entertaining. As for the end, 'big' and 'terrible', I would view it as inconsequential. The story kind of devolves into lesser and lesser substances, of which the physical elements (mankind and the Un), seem to be unaware; so even if the shadows are controlling them, why would they care if they never know it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Darker Matter Forums Forum Index -> Zinzi-zinzi-zinzic by Robert Jeschonek All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: