Darker Matter Forums Forum Index Darker Matter Forums
Science Fiction Online

Main Darker Matter Site  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faster than Light by I. E. Lester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Darker Matter Forums Forum Index -> Issue Four
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkerma
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Faster than Light by I. E. Lester Reply with quote

What did you think of this article?
precinctomega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bookmarked*

Nothing new, per se, but nevertheless a very worthwhile summary of the key, current theories on FTL travel. I shall be investigating Exotic Matter in due course.

I'd encourage Darker Matter to solicit similar articles - and perhaps some more speculative ones - in the future, as a spur to discussion. I've recently been doing work on O'Neill tubes as colony ships, using cryogenic storage to sustain a stable population during travel and terraforming, so this sort of "next step" stuff is very handy in wondering where my personal universe might go next.

R.

EDIT - And I will, of course be going now to read I.E.'s other similar articles in the last three issues...
I.E. Lester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Many thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words on the article.

Odd coincidence on the colony ships comments, I have been researching sublight methods for stellar travel and colonisation for a new article...

I.E.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Darker Matter Forums Forum Index -> Issue Four All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: